south seas spas 965l deluxe
The first South Seas Spas deluxe double lounger offers double the relaxation. Lay back into the either two lounger seats and let the jets massage and loosen tense muscles, from the neck and back to the legs and feet.
south seas spas 965L Features
- DynaStar LED Lighting – The addition of a beautiful LED lighting system to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior.
- Powerful 5″ Jets – Ground-breaking jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique dual jet design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Neck Jets – Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the South Seas’s neck jets.
- LED Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Construction & Plumbing – The South Seas’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- Kingwood Cabinets – Synthetic cabinets weigh less than wood, yet are more resilient and durable.
- ArcticPac Insulation – This double-layered insulation system features a reflective sheet of bubble-foil lining the inside of the cabinet, combined with a coat of Icynene™ foam.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover ads insulation value and protects your spa.
- Warranty – The standard warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, three years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, one year for cabinet.
Optional Upgrade Features
- Ozonator – The Ozonator provides an additional water treatment that requires fewer harsh chemicals and purifies water faster than chlorine.
- TopRail LED Lighting – The system includes lighting the top of the spa with small LED lights.
- Stereo Systems – Bluetooth Music Experience or the Aux Input Media Locker add a perfect addition to complete your luxurious retreat.
- Full Foam Energy Efficient Package* – Provides the most efficient heat retention rating available in any spa, and dramatically increases the spa’s lifespan.
- AOP Water Purifier – Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) combines UV Sterilization with Ozone to create purification for clean and clear spa water.
- Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
south seas spas 965l Specifications
|Size: 180 x 91 x 60 in||Volume: 1,850 gal|
|Helix Jets: 18|
|Pump: 0.25 HP HI-FLO Circ||Weight (Dry) 2,225 lbs|
|Filter: (2) 75 sq ft||Weight (Full): 17,675 lbs|
|Export, 50 Hz Specifications|
|Size: 457 x 231 x 152 cm||Volume: 7,000 lt|
|Pump: 0.25 HP HI-FLO Circ||Weight (Dry): 1009 kg|
|Filter: (2) 75 sq ft||Weight (Full): 8,017 kg|