high-end soft-sided pools
Kona Pools are the ultimate solution for anyone looking for a high-end soft-sided pool made in Italy. The pools are built with sonic-welded vinyl, which is much stronger than heat-sealed vinyl liners, ensuring that your pool is durable and long-lasting.
The inter-connected frame is 18 gauge with powder-coated steel, making it sturdy and reliable. The rectangular frame can pivot to allow for uneven surfaces, ensuring that you can enjoy your pool even on slightly uneven ground.
With high-quality PVC vinyl that has UV inhibitors, Kona Pools are weather-tolerant from hard freeze to scorching heat up to 150 degrees. The single-sheet vinyl is 30% stronger than other soft-sided pools, and prevents sun scorching and drying out.
KONA POOLS ARE PERFECT FOR ANY SETTING
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR KONA POOL?
With a Kona pool, you will receive a plumbing kit included with your purchase. This makes installation quick and easy, with everything you need included in the package.
WHY CHOOSE A KONA POOL WITH TEXOMA
- High end soft sided pools made in Italy
- Sonic welded vinyl – which is much stronger than heat sealed vinyl liners
- The Rectangle frame has inter-connected frame and is 18 gauge with powder coated steel
- Pivots to allow for uneven surfaces (can only be 3” out of level)
- High quality PVC vinyl with UV inhibitors
- Prevents sunscorching and drying out
- Weather tolerant from hard freeze to scorching heat up to 150 degrees
- Singlesheet, not laminated layers like the soft sided pools
- 30% stronger than other soft sided pools
- Kona pools can be setup on dirt, grass, and cement
- Liner warranty is 20 years
- Extremely durable
- Doesn’t come apart at seams
- Grass can’t grow through liner
- Your Kona pool comes with the plumbing kit
- Built to last 20 years
- First 5 years guaranteed (frame & liner covered 100%)
- Year 6-10 50% off
- Year 11-20 25% off
- Kona pool warranties are handled through Kona pools not through Texoma Country Pools and Spas
- Salt does not void warranty
- Other components are 1 year warranty this includes the filter and the pump.
Kona pools are built to last for 20 years, and come with a comprehensive warranty that covers the first 5 years 100%, including the frame and liner. After the first 5 years, you will still receive a 50% discount on any issues with the frame and liner between year 6-10, and a 25% discount on issues from year 11-20. All Kona pool warranties are handled through Kona Pools, so you can be confident that you are getting the best possible support for your investment.
When you choose a Kona pool, you won’t have to worry about salt voiding your warranty. The pool is built to withstand saltwater conditions and maintain its quality over time. The high-quality components, including the filter and the pump, are all covered under a 1-year warranty. With Kona Pools, you can rest easy knowing that you are making a wise investment in your family’s enjoyment and your home’s value.