South Seas Spas 532L deluxe
After a long day, engulf your aching muscles in the ultimate hydrotherapy of the 532L. The strategically placed jets in this lounger spa massage and loosen tense muscles, from the neck and back to the legs and feet. In addition, the versatile size of the 532L makes it a perfect fit for a small patio or deck, or even indoors.
- BHP (Brake Horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.
- Dry weight is shipping weight, including package and wooden runners.
- Dimensions, capacities and weights are approximate.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
532L Deluxe Features
- DynaStar LED Lighting – The addition of a beautiful LED lighting system to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior.
- Powerful 5″ Jets – Ground-breaking jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique dual jet design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Construction & Plumbing – The South Seas’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- LED Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- ArcticPac Insulation – This double-layered insulation system features a reflective sheet of bubble-foil lining the inside of the cabinet, combined with a coat of Icynene™ foam.
- Kingwood Cabinets – Synthetic cabinets weigh less than wood, yet are more resilient and durable.
- Warranty – The standard warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, three years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, one year for cabinet.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover ads insulation value and protects your spa.
- Ozonator – The Ozonator provides an additional water treatment that requires fewer harsh chemicals and purifies water faster than chlorine.
- TopRail LED Lighting – The system includes lighting the top of the spa with small LED lights.
- AOP Water Purifier – Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) combines UV Sterilization with Ozone to create purification for clean and clear spa water.
- Full Foam Energy Efficient Package* – Provides the most efficient heat retention rating available in any spa, and dramatically increases the spa’s lifespan.
- Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
532L Deluxe Specifications
|Size||84″ x 60″ x 32″||213 x 152 x 81 cm|
|Water Volume||250 gl||946 lt|
|Dry Weight||548 lbs||249 kg|
|Filled Weight||2,632 lbs||1,194 kg|
|Pump 1||6 bhp 2 spd|