artesian Spas Santa Cruz 33
After a long day, engulf your aching muscles in the ultimate hydrotherapy of the Santa Cruz 33. The strategically placed jets in this lounger spa massage and loosen tense muscles, from the neck and back to the legs and feet. In addition, the versatile size of the Santa Cruz 33 makes it a perfect fit for a small patio or deck, or even indoors.
- Pumps are rated at break horse power.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
Santa Cruz 33 Features
Santa Cruz 33 Features
- Spa within a Spa – The “spa within a spa” design allows for increased bather capacity and prevents spillover.
- Crescent Helix SS Jets Design – Ground-breaking Helix jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique Helix design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Island Control Panel – The dashboard layout of spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Neck Jets – Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the Island’s neck jets.
- Construction & Plumbing – The Island’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of
special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- Switchless Motors – The use of switchless motors insures the longest pump life of any spa on the market. Virtually failure-proof switches are used in the Island Spas, instead of pressure switches.
- Insulation – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and unparalleled plumbing security.
- WhisperPure Circulation Pump – Island Spas come standard with an energy-efficient circulation system.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax knowing your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- Warranty – The standard Island Spas warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, five years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, two year for cabinet.
Santa Cruz 33 Specifications
|Size||84″ x 61″ x 32″||213 x 155 x 81 cm|
|Dry Weight||618 lbs||280 kg|
|Filled Weight||2,418 lbs||1,097 lbs|
|Water Capacity||225 gl||852 lt|
|Jet Counts and Pumps|
|Pump 1||3.0 bhp 1 spd|
|Pump 2||3.0 bhp 1 spd|