After a long day, engulf your aching muscles in the ultimate hydrotherapy of the Hydrangea hot tub. The strategically placed jets in this spa massage and loosen tense muscles, from the neck and back to the legs and feet. In addition, the versatile size of the Hydrangea makes it a perfect fit for a small patio or deck, or even indoors. Pumps are rated at break horse power.BHP (Brake Horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed. Dry weight is shipping weight, including package and wooden runners. Dimensions, capacities and weights are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
- Stainless Steel Jets – Elegant, glimmering accent and corrosion resistant.
- Powerful Jets – High powered jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are placed at varying depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Digital Control System with LCD Display – The dashboard layout of the spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Construction and Plumbing – The Garden spa’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of superior high quality flex pipe and hoses.
- Kingwood Cabinetry – Our synthetic Kingwood spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax, safe in the knowledge that your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- ArcticPac Insulation – This double-layered insulation system features a reflective sheet of bubble-foil lining on the inside of the cabinet, combined with a coat of Icynene™.
- Warranty – The standard Garden Spa warranty is lifetime for the structure, one year for the surface, electrical, plumbing and cabinetry.
- ABS Bottom – This ABS bottom is fully insulated and completely seals the underside of the spa keeping it impervious to moisture, pests, and time.
Optional Upgrade Features
- Full Foam Energy Efficient Package* – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and plumbing security.
- Ozonator – The Ozonator provides an additional water treatment that requires fewer harsh chemicals and purifies water faster than chlorine.
- LED Lighting – The Multicolor LED lighting system illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior.