Grand Bahama 32
Trade in the TV, video games and other distractions of the living room and enjoy the outdoors with your family every season of the year. Melt away muscle tension with a powerful massage provided by the Grand Bahama 32 personal lounger. With lounge seating and five different massage configurations, this spa is perfect for a family looking for a retreat without traveling farther than the backyard.
Grand Bahama 32 Features
Grand Bahama 32 Features
- Spa within a Spa – The “spa within a spa” design allows for increased bather capacity and prevents spillover.
- Crescent Helix SS Jets Design – Ground-breaking Helix jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique Helix design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Island Control Panel – The dashboard layout of spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Neck Jets – Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the Island’s neck jets.
- Construction & Plumbing – The Island’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- WhisperPure Circulation Pump – Island Spas come standard with an energy-efficient circulation system.
- Switchless Motors – The use of switchless motors insures the longest pump life of any spa on the market. Virtually failure-proof switches are used in the Island Spas, instead of pressure switches.
- Insulation – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and unparalleled plumbing security.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax knowing your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- Warranty – The standard Island Spas warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, five years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, two year for cabinet.
Optional Upgrade Features
- Crystal AOP ProPure Advanced Oxidation combines the Nature2 option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circ Pump, UVC, Ozone and a ProPure Mixer to create the most advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.
- Crystal ProPure Ozone – Mixing Chamber combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber. All components work together to create an innovative water purification system.
- LED Lighting – The addition of DynaStar, DynaPoint, DynaBrite LED lighting and Multicolored 10 LED systems to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior, and the spa’s cabinet.
- Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Tranquility Fall – This peaceful waterfall provides color therapy and the soothing sounds of falling water – creating a relaxing environment like no other.
- Pulsating Wave – The gental touch of the pulsating wave is created by water spiraling out in a twisting manner, providing pulsating and massaging pressure. *Not available on single footblaster models & 33 jet count models.
- Footblasters – One soothing moment enjoying the Footblasters and you will agree that it is superior to any other foot massage.
- Clear Footblasters – Unique clear footblaster design, with LED lighting, will give your spa a dynamic feature.
- Ozonator – Use of Ozone means that fewer harsh chemicals are needed to keep the spa water clean.
- Nature2 Water Purification – Silver minerals are used to naturally destroy bacteria and algae in your spa, which means that fewer chemicals are needed.
- Worldwide WiFi App – Use your smart phone to change your spa’s filtration and temperature settings.
- Sound System – Complete your spa experience you can choose between the Premium Infinity System by Harman, Bluetooth Music Experience, Marine CD Stereo System or an Aquatic Digital Media Locker.
- Kingwood and Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Kingwood and Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
- ProGuard Spa Cover – The heavy-duty ProGuard spa cover adds insulation value to your spa and is particularly important if your spa is exposed to extreme cold.
- PermaBase ABS Pan – Island Spas can be fitted with a tough, rigid ABS thermoplastic base pan. Completely waterproof and weather resistant, this base protects your spa from the ground up.
Grand Bahama 32 Specifications
|Size||91″ x 91″ x 36″||231 x 231 x 91 cm|
|Dry Weight||947 lbs||430 kg|
|Filled Weight||4,547 lbs||2,062 kg|
|Water Capacity||450 gl||1,703 lt|
|Jet Counts and Pumps – SINGLE FOOTBLASTER|
|Pump 1||4.8 bhp 1 spd|
|Pump 2||3.0 bhp 1 spd|