The Captiva Elite
Captiva Elite Spas are Powered with DirectFlow Technology. The two Captain Seats allow you to control water pressure to your own preference creating the ultimate personalized hydrotherapy option.
Captiva Elite Features
Captiva Elite Features
- DirectFlow™ Controls – Allow the spa user to control the level of massage pressure by conveniently adjusting the spa-side control.
- Crescent Helix SS Jets Design – Ground-breaking Helix jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique Helix design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Island Control Panel – The dashboard layout of spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Footblasters – One soothing moment enjoying the Footblasters and you will agree that it is superior to any other foot massage.
- Construction & Plumbing – The Island’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high quality flex pipe and hoses.
- WhisperPure Circulation Pump – Island Spas come standard with an energy-efficient circulation system.
- Switchless Motors – The use of switchless motors insures the longest pump life of any spa on the market. Virtually failure-proof switches are used in the Island Spas, instead of pressure switches.
- Insulation – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and unparalleled plumbing security.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax knowing your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- Warranty – The standard Island Spas Elite warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, seven years for surface, five years for electrical and plumbing, two years for Kingwood cabinet.
- Kingwood Cabinets – Island Elite Spas come standard with maintenance free cabinets that are more durable and lighter than wood.
- LED Lighting – The addition of DynaStar, DynaPoint, DynaBrite LED lighting and Multicolored 10 LED systems to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior, and the spa’s cabinet.
- Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Tranquility Fall – This peaceful waterfall provides color therapy and the soothing sounds of falling water – creating a relaxing environment like no other.
- Clear Footblasters – Unique clear footblaster design, with LED lighting, will give your spa a dynamic feature.
- Crystal AOP ProPure Advanced Oxidation combines the Nature2 option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circ Pump, UVC, Ozone and a ProPure Mixer to create the most advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.
- Crystal ProPure Ozone – Mixing Chamber combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber. All components work together to create an innovative water purification system.
- Ozonator – Use of Ozone means that fewer harsh chemicals are needed to keep the spa water clean.
- Nature2 Water Purification – Silver minerals are used to naturally destroy bacteria and algae in your spa, which means that fewer chemicals are needed.
- Sound System – Complete your spa experience you can choose between the Premium Infinity System by Harman, Bluetooth Music Experience, Marine CD Stereo System or an Aquatic Digital Media Locker.
- Worldwide WiFi App Module – Use your smartphone to control your spa’s filtration and temperature settings.
- Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
- ProGuard Spa Cover – The heavy-duty ProGuard spa cover adds insulation value to your spa and is particularly important if your spa is exposed to extreme cold.
- PermaBase ABS Pan – Island Spas can be fitted with a tough, rigid ABS thermoplastic base pan. Completely waterproof and weather resistant, this base protects your spa from the ground up.