Artesian Spas captiva 32
It’s easy to get lost in the moment as you unwind to the sounds of the circulating water and relax with the powerful massage of the Helix jets. The Captiva 32 is the ideal spa for reconnecting with family and friends. This spa has six seats that offer a variety of jet configurations for every taste.
- Pumps are rated at break horse power.
- FB – Footblasters
- *Indicates the option for one 6.0 bhp 2 spd pump with no circulation system, instead of two 3.0 bhp 1 spd pumps with a circulation system.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
Captiva 32 Features
Captiva 32 Features
- Spa within a Spa – The “spa within a spa” design allows for increased bather capacity and prevents spillover.
- Crescent Helix SS Jets Design – Ground-breaking Helix jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique Helix design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Island Control Panel – The dashboard layout of spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Neck Jets – Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the Island’s neck jets.
- Construction & Plumbing – The Island’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- WhisperPure Circulation Pump – Island Spas come standard with an energy-efficient circulation system.
- Switchless Motors – The use of switchless motors insures the longest pump life of any spa on the market. Virtually failure-proof switches are used in the Island Spas, instead of pressure switches.
- Insulation – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and unparalleled plumbing security.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax knowing your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- Warranty – The standard Island Spas warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, five years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, two year for cabinet.
- Crystal AOP ProPure Advanced Oxidation combines the Nature2 option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circ Pump, UVC, Ozone and a ProPure Mixer to create the most advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.
- Crystal ProPure Ozone Mixing Chamber combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber. All components work together to create an innovative water purification system.
- LED Lighting – The addition of DynaStar, DynaPoint, DynaBrite LED lighting and Multicolored 10 LED systems, illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior, and the spa’s cabinet.
- Tranquility Fall – This peaceful waterfall provides color therapy and the soothing sounds of falling water – creating a relaxing environment like no other.
- Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Footblasters – One soothing moment enjoying the Footblasters and you will agree that it is superior to any other foot massage.
- Pulsating Wave – The gental touch of the pulsating wave is created by water spiraling out in a twisting manner, providing pulsating and massaging pressure. *Not available on single footblaster models & 33 jet count models.
- Ozonator – Use of Ozone means that fewer harsh chemicals are needed to keep the spa water clean.
- Clear Footblasters – Unique clear footblaster design, with LED lighting, will give your spa a dynamic feature.
- Nature2 Water Purification – Silver minerals are used to naturally destroy bacteria and algae in your spa, which means that fewer chemicals are needed.
- Sound System – Complete your spa experience you can choose between the Premium Infinity System by Harman, Bluetooth Music Experience, Marine CD Stereo System or an Aquatic Digital Media Locker.
- Worldwide WiFi App – Use your smart phone to change your spa’s filtration and temperature settings.
- ProGuard Spa Cover – The heavy-duty ProGuard spa cover adds insulation value to your spa and is particularly important if your spa is exposed to extreme cold.
- Kingwood and Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Kingwood and Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
- PermaBase ABS Pan – Island Spas can be fitted with a tough, rigid ABS thermoplastic base pan. Completely waterproof and weather resistant, this base protects your spa from the ground up.
Captiva 32 Specifications
|Size||84″ x 84″ x 36″||213 x 213 x 91 cm|
|Dry Weight||845 lbs||383 kg|
|Filled Weight||4,045 lbs||1,835 kg|
|Water Capacity||400 gl||1,514 lt|
|Jet Counts and Pumps – SINGLE FOOTBLASTER|
|Pump 1||4.8 bhp 1 spd|
|Pump 2||3.0 bhp 1 spd|