Antigua 32 Features
- Spa within a Spa – The “spa within a spa” design allows for increased bather capacity and prevents spillover.
- Crescent Helix SS Jets Design – Ground-breaking Helix jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique Helix design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Island Control Panel – The dashboard layout of spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Neck Jets Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the Island’s neck jets.
- Construction & Plumbing – The Island’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high quality flex pipe and hoses.
- WhisperPure Circulation Pump – Island Spas come standard with an energy-efficient circulation system.
- Switchless Motors – The use of switchless motors insures the longest pump life of any spa on the market. Virtually failure-proof switches are used in the Island Spas, instead of pressure switches.
- Insulation – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and unparalleled plumbing security.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax knowing your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- Warranty – The standard Island Spas warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, five years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, two year for cabinet.
Optional Upgrade Features
- Crystal AOP ProPure Advanced Oxidation combines the Nature2 option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circ Pump, UVC, Ozone and a ProPure Mixer to create the most advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.
- Crystal ProPure Ozone – Mixing Chamber combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber. All components work together to create an innovative water purification system.
- LED Lighting – The addition of DynaStar, DynaPoint, DynaBrite LED lighting and Multicolored 10 LED systems to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior, and the spa’s cabinet.
- Microsilk – Blanket your entire body with billions of oxygen-rich micro bubbles, all the while, giving your skin a luxuriously silky feeling. *Available on: Captiva 33 & 46, and Antigua 33 & 45.
- Tranquility Fall – This peaceful waterfall provides color therapy and the soothing sounds of falling water – creating a relaxing environment like no other.
- Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Footblasters – One soothing moment enjoying the Footblasters and you will agree that it is superior to any other foot massage.
- Pulsating Wave – The gentile touch of the pulsating wave is created by water spiraling out in a twisting manner, providing pulsating and massaging pressure. *Not available on single footblaster models & 33 jet count models.
- Ozonator – Use of Ozone means that fewer harsh chemicals are needed to keep the spa water clean.
- Clear Footblasters – Unique clear footblaster design, with LED lighting, will give your spa a dynamic feature.
- Nature2 Water Purification – Silver minerals are used to naturally destroy bacteria and algae in your spa, which means that fewer chemicals are needed.
- PermaBase ABS Pan – Island Spas can be fitted with a tough, rigid ABS thermoplastic base pan. Completely waterproof and weather resistant, this base protects your spa from the ground up.
- Worldwide WiFi App Module – Use your smartphone to change your spa’s filtration and temperature settings.
- Sound System – Complete your spa experience you can choose between the Premium Infinity System by Harman, Bluetooth Music Experience, Marine CD Stereo System or an Aquatic Digital Media Locker.
- Kingwood and Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Kingwood and Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
- ProGuard Spa Cover – The heavy-duty ProGuard spa cover adds insulation value to your spa and is particularly important if your spa is exposed to extreme cold.