Service Department Policy
- Texoma Country Pools and Spas warranties our labor to repair or replace the part(s) we installed in the initial service
for a period of 30 days unless a manufacturer’s warranty covers labor. Our warranty does not cover other problems that
may have arisen in the interim.
- All parts replaced by us will be warranted by the manufacturer’s warranty only. Warranty terms vary.
Payment is required at time of service. Customers with an approved account will be invoiced for service, payment is due
upon receipt of invoice, unless otherwise agreed to in “Pool Maintenance Agreement.”
Equipment & Structure Service
A Service Fee is charged for an onsite visit to diagnose or repair an issue as requested by the customer. For repairs taking longer than an hour, the customer is charged $100.00 per hour in 15 minute increments.
Multiple visits for the same repair will be charged for the total time on location per hour. The total cost of repair above the service charge is
discussed with the customer prior to continuing with the repair.
If repairs are declined, a service fee is charged. Part warranties do not include labor and a service fee will be charged.
Miscellaneous Supplies $12.00
All calls including labor will include a miscellaneous supplies charge which covers sealant, glue, lubricant, tape, wire, chemicals, DE, plumbing fittings not specifically charged.
Mileage Charge $2.00 / Mile
Surcharge is calculated after 30 miles, one way, based on Google Maps Directions.
Pool Inspection $100.00
Drain & Acid Wash (Or Clean) Starting at $620.00
Texoma Country Pools and Spas will not drain a pool that we are not comfortable with draining due to water table level or liner age, without a signed release. Customer pays for additional acid, over 12 gallons. Does not include start up chemicals.
Water Conditioning & Cleaning
Pool School $90.00
On site visit includes an explanation of how the pool equipment works, to maintain the water chemistry and to clean the pool.
Weekly Cleaning Starting at $60.00
Most Chemicals Included
Includes testing water for chlorine, pH, alkalinity, stabilizer and salt, if needed, adding chemicals as needed, brushing services, vacuuming bottom of pool, backwashing, if needed, emptying pump and skimmer baskets, notifying customer of any concerns observed regarding the water level and equipment. Does not include adding water or any equipment repairs. A signed agreement is required.
One Time, Green-to-clean, Bi-weekly, Monthly Starting at $55.00
Required chemicals not included in above price.
The same tasks are performed as the weekly clean. The customer is charged per hour. Green to Cleans typically total between $250 – $650.
Conditions In Which Techs Not Able To Complete Work
- Access to work area is prevented or blocked. A trip charge may be assessed.
- Aggressive dogs, whether they bite or not, must be contained. A trip charge may be assessed.
- Customer is verbally or physically abusive and/or demeaning.
- Equipment infested with fire ants or wasps.
- Freeze protection engaged (Pool Cleaners only).
- Lightning/storming weather (Pool Cleaners only).
- Outside our scope of work determined by Texas statutes.
- Poison ivy encroached on work area.
- Raining; no electrical or plumbing work (Service Techs only).
- Remove items from pool that are near or over 100 lbs, or items cleaning equipment is not intended to pick up or would cause damage. i.e. patio furniture, boulders, nails, etc. (Pool Cleaners only).
- Temperatures below 40°: no plumbing work (Service Techs only).
- Work area has dog feces that is unavoidable or will contaminate equipment.