Island Elite Spas are Powered with DirectFlow Technology. The two Captain Seats allow you to control water pressure to your own preference creating the utlimate personalized hydrotherapy option.
|Size||91″ x 91″ x 36″||231 x 231 x 91 cm|
|Dry Weight||947 lbs||460 kg|
|Filled Weight||4,551 lbs||2,064 kg|
|Water Capacity||450 gl||1,703 lt|
|(1) 6.0 bhp 1 spd|
|Pumps||(2) 3.0 bhp 1 spd|
|(1) 24 hour circulation pump|
|5″ Helix Roto||4|
|4.5″ Helix Roto||8|
|3″ Helix Multi-Massage||4|
|3″ Helix Direct||12|
|3″ Helix Roto||10|
|7″ Ultra Blaster||2|
|Ozone/Drain Jet SS||1|
Pumps are rated at break horse power.
FB – Footblasters
Specifications are subject to change without notice.Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
- DirectFlow™ Controls – Allow the spa user to control the level of massage pressure by conveniently adjusting the spa-side control.
- Crescent Helix SS Jets Design – Ground-breaking Helix jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique Helix design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Island Control Panel – The dashboard layout of spa controls makes it easy for users to control the spa while bathing.
- Footblasters – One soothing moment enjoying the Footblasters and you will agree that it is superior to any other foot massage.
- Construction & Plumbing – The Island’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- WhisperPure Circulation Pump – Island Spas come standard with an energy-efficient circulation system.
- Switchless Motors – The use of switchless motors insures the longest pump life of any spa on the market. Virtually failure-proof switches are used in the Island Spas, instead of pressure switches.
- Insulation – Full foam insulation is used between the cabinet and the shell for optimum heat retention and unparalleled plumbing security.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover adds insulation value and protects your spa. Relax knowing your spa is being kept safe and insulated.
- Warranty – The standard Island Spas Elite warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, seven years for surface, five years for electrical and plumbing, two years for Kingwood cabinet.
- Kingwood Cabinets – Island Elite Spas come standard with maintenance free cabinets that are more durable and lighter than wood.
- LED Lighting – The addition of DynaStar, DynaPoint, DynaBrite LED lighting and Multicolored 10 LED systems to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior, and the spa’s cabinet.
- Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Tranquility Fall – This peaceful waterfall provides color therapy and the soothing sounds of falling water – creating a relaxing environment like no other.
- Footblasters – Unique clear footblaster design, with LED lighting, will give your spa a dynamic feature.
- Crystal AOP ProPure Advanced Oxidation combines the Nature2 option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circ Pump, UVC, Ozone and a ProPure Mixer to create the most advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.
- Crystal ProPure Ozone Mixing Chamber combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber. All components work together to create an innovative water purification system.
- Ozonator – Use of Ozone means that fewer harsh chemicals are needed to keep the spa water clean.
- Nature2 Water Purification Silver minerals are used to naturally destroy bacteria and algae in your spa, which means that fewer chemicals are needed.
- Sound System – Complete your spa experience you can choose between the Premium Infinity System by Harman, Bluetooth Music Experience, Marine CD Stereo System or an Aquatic Digital Media Locker.
- Worldwide WiFi App Module – Use your smart phone to control your spa’s filtration and temperature settings.
- Rock Cabinets – Our optional Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.
- ProGuard Spa Cover – The heavy-duty ProGuard spa cover adds insulation value to your spa and is particularly important if your spa is exposed to extreme cold.
- PermaBase ABS Pan – Island Spas can be fitted with a tough, rigid ABS thermoplastic base pan. Completely waterproof and weather resistant, this base protects your spa from the ground up.