The 850 B gives you plenty of reasons to relax alone or with friends and family. With multiple jet arrangements and open barrier seating, this Island spa is designed for you and your guests to enjoy together. The three corner swivel seats allow users to elevate their feet and get not only a back massage, but side muscles and arms as well.
|Size||91″ x 91″ x 36″||231 x 231 x 91 cm|
|Water Volume||450 gl||1,703 lt|
|Dry Weight||803 lbs||364 kg|
|Filled Weight||4,554 lbs||2,066 kg|
|Pump 1||6 bhp 2 spd|
|Pump 2||6 bhp 1 spd|
BHP (Brake Horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed. Dry weight is shipping weight, including package and wooden runners. Dimensions, capacities and weights are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
- DynaStar LED Lighting – The addition of a beautiful LED lighting system to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior.
- Powerful 5″ Jets – Ground-breaking jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique dual jet design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Neck Jets – Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the South Seas’s neck jets.
- LED Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Construction & Plumbing – The South Seas’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- Kingwood Cabinets – Synthetic cabinets weigh less than wood, yet are more resilient and durable.
- ArcticPac Insulation – This double-layered insulation system features a reflective sheet of bubble-foil lining the inside of the cabinet, combined with a coat of Icynene™ foam.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover ads insulation value and protects your spa.
- Warranty – The standard warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, three years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, one year for cabinet.
- Ozonator – The Ozonator provides an additional water treatment that requires fewer harsh chemicals and purifies water faster than chlorine.
- TopRail LED Lighting – The system includes lighting the top of the spa with small LED lights.
- Stereo Systems – Bluetooth Music Experience or the Aux Input Media Locker add a perfect addition to complete your luxurious retreat.
- Full Foam Energy Efficient Package* – Provides the most efficient heat retention rating available in any spa, and dramatically increases the spa’s lifespan.
- AOP Water Purifier – Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) combines UV Sterilization with Ozone to create purification for clean and clear spa water.
- Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.