It’s easy to get lost in the moment as you unwind to the sounds of the circulating water and relax with the powerful massage of the jets. The 748 B is the ideal spa for reconnecting with family and friends. This spa has six seats that offer a variety of jet configurations for every taste.
|Size||84″ x 84″ x 36″||213 x 213 x 91 cm|
|Water Volume||360 gl||1,363 lt|
|Dry Weight||726 lbs||329 kg|
|Filled Weight||3,727 lbs||1,691 kg|
|Pump 1||4.8 bhp 2 spd|
|Pump 2||4.8 bhp 1 spd|
• BHP (Brake Horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed. • Dry weight is shipping weight, including package and wooden runners. • Dimensions, capacities and weights are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice. • Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
- DynaStar LED Lighting – The addition of a beautiful LED lighting system to your spa illuminates the texture and detail of the spa’s interior.
- Powerful 5″ Jets – Ground-breaking jets deliver deep muscle penetration for an effective massage. The unique dual jet design delivers an active massage even through static jets.
- Ergonomic Design – Comfortable, ergonomic seats are at varied depths to accommodate different spa users.
- Neck Jets – Soothe your neck and shoulder pain with the South Seas’s neck jets.
- LED Pillowfall – Let the warm water flow over your neck and shoulders for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Construction & Plumbing – The South Seas’s leak-resistant plumbing is comprised of special high-quality flexpipe and hoses.
- Kingwood Cabinets – Synthetic cabinets weigh less than wood, yet are more resilient and durable.
- ArcticPac Insulation – This double-layered insulation system features a reflective sheet of bubble-foil lining the inside of the cabinet, combined with a coat of Icynene™ foam.
- Standard Spa Cover – The ASTM Deluxe safety cover ads insulation value and protects your spa.
- Warranty – The standard warranty comes standard with lifetime for structure, three years for surface, three years for electrical and plumbing, one year for cabinet.
- Ozonator – The Ozonator provides an additional water treatment that requires fewer harsh chemicals and purifies water faster than chlorine.
- TopRail LED Lighting – The system includes lighting the top of the spa with small LED lights.
- Stereo Systems – Bluetooth Music Experience or the Aux Input Media Locker add a perfect addition to complete your luxurious retreat.
- Full Foam Energy Efficient Package* – Provides the most efficient heat retention rating available in any spa, and dramatically increases the spa’s lifespan.
- AOP Water Purifier – Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) combines UV Sterilization with Ozone to create purification for clean and clear spa water.
- Rock Cabinets – Our optional synthetic Rock spa cabinets are lighter in weight than wood and also more resilient and durable.