SERVICE DEPARTMENT POLICY
- Texoma Country Pools and Spas warranties our labor to repair or replace the part(s) we installed in the initial service for a period of 30 days unless a manufacturer’s warranty covers labor. Our warranty does not cover other problems that may have arisen in the interim.
- All parts replaced by us will be warranted by the manufacturer’s warranty only. Warranty terms vary.PAYMENT
is required at time of service. Customers with an approved account will be invoiced for service, payment is due upon receipt of invoice, unless otherwise agreed to in “Pool Maintenance Agreement.”
HOME WARRANTY: The only company we are contracted with is Fidelity Home Warranty. We do not work for any other home warranty company. We work for the homeowner, if the homeowner agrees to the bid and approves the repairs; we expect payment from the homeowner regardless of status of reimbursement from the home warranty company.
EQUIPMENT & STRUCTURE SERVICE
SERVICE FEE: $90.00
A Service Fee is charged for an onsite visit to diagnose or repair an issue as requested by the customer. For repairs taking longer than an hour, the customer is charged $85.00 per hour in 15 minute increments. Multiple visits for the same repair will be charged for the total time on location per hour. The total cost of repair above the service charge is discussed with the customer prior to continuing with the repair. If repairs are declined, a service fee is charged. Part warranties do not include labor and a service fee will be charged.
POOL INSPECTION: $90.00
TROUBLE SHOOT: $59.95
A Trouble Shoot charge is our minimum charge for an onsite visit.
TRIP CHARGE: $39.95
A Trip Charge is assessed to cover overhead costs when a part replacement or repair is covered by Pentair, Sundance, Polaris, Hot Springs Warranty Program or when a trip to the pool or spa and no work was done.
DRAIN & ACID WASH (OR CLEAN): $560.00 & UP
Texoma Country Pools and Spas will not drain a pool that we are not comfortable with draining due to water table level or liner age, without a signed release. Customer pays for additional acid, over 12 gallons. Does not include start up chemicals
- BUCKET TEST: $135.00
- PRESSURE TEST SUCTION LINES: $300.00
- PRESSURE TEST RETURN LINES: $180.00
- INFLOOR CLEANING SYSTEM PRESSURE TEST add: $180.00
- POOL STRUCTURE DYE TEST: $300.00
- INFLOOR CLEANING SYSTEM STRUCTURE DYE TEST add: $180.00
- LINER LEAK DETECTION & PATCH (doesn’t include pressure test): $300.00
- COMPLETE LEAK DETECTION (PRESSURE & DYE TEST POOL): $360.00
- THROUGH DECK UNDERGROUND LEAK REPAIR starts at: $700.00
- UNDERGROUND LEAK REPAIR starts at: $450.00
*Temporary structural repairs are not guaranteed to stop the leak, for any period of time.
For larger jobs, a bid is put together for the customer’s approval, where a deposit of half the total is required prior to our ordering parts. All bids are not to exceed unless otherwise stated. Liner replacements and safety cover installations are considered bids.
WATER CONDITIONING & CLEANING
POOL SCHOOL: $100.00
On site visit includes an explanation of how the pool equipment works, to maintain the water chemistry and to clean the pool.
WEEKLY CLEANING: $55.00 & UP (Most Chemicals Incl.)
Includes testing water for chlorine, pH, alkalinity, stabilizer and salt, if needed, adding chemicals as needed, brushing services, vacuuming bottom of pool, backwashing, if needed, emptying pump and skimmer baskets, notifying customer of any concerns observed regarding the water level and equipment. Does not include adding water or any equipment repairs. A signed agreement is required.
ONE TIME, GREEN-TO-CLEAN, BI-WEEKLY, MONTHLY: $55.00 & UP PLUS CHEMICALS
The same tasks are performed as the weekly clean. The customer is charged per hour. Green to Cleans typically total between $250 – $650.
CONDITIONS IN WHICH TECHS NOT ABLE TO COMPLETE WORK
- Access to work area is prevented or blocked. A trip charge may be assessed.
- Aggressive dogs, whether they bite or not, must be contained. A trip charge may be assessed.
- Customer is verbally or physically abusive and/or demeaning.
- Equipment infested with fire ants or wasps.
- Freeze protection engaged (Pool Cleaners only).
- Lightning/storming weather (Pool Cleaners only).
- Outside our scope of work determined by Texas statutes.
- Poison ivy encroached on work area.
- Raining; no electrical or plumbing work (Service Techs only).
- Remove items from pool that are near or over 100 lbs, or items cleaning equipment is not intended to pick up or would cause damage. i.e. patio furniture, boulders, nails, etc. (Pool Cleaners only).
- Temperatures below 40°: no plumbing work (Service Techs only).
- Work area has dog feces that is unavoidable or will contaminate equipment.